- The original IVAW statement about Winter Soldier Investigation (WSI)-Iraq and Afghanistan as it appeared in November 2007.
- The current IVAW statement on WSI, significantly toned down on the atrocity rhetoric. See here.
- "Iraq Vets Prepare Atrocity Testimony" from Sir! No Sir! - Feb 3, 2008
- “The goal of hearings...is to show that systematic government policies are to blame for the myriad atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan.” - The Indypendent - Feb 4, 2008 (The link in my original post no longer works but the story can be found in the Google cache.)
- "War crimes have been identified, and once again, politicians and generals repeat history by blaming 'a few bad apples' for such atrocities, rather than examining the military policies that destroyed Vietnam then and are destroying Iraq and Afghanistan now." - Vietnam Veterans Against the War
- "Maine Veterans For Peace invites you to a fund raising party to benefit Winter Soldier, the public war crimes investigation being organized by Iraq Veterans Against the War..." - Peace Action Maine - Feb 22, 2008
- Swiftboating History - at American Thinker, Dec 23, 2007
- IVAW Questionnaire Soliciting WSI Testimony - Dec 18, 2007
- What Would (Will) Kerry Do? -Dec 18, 2007
- Attention Milbloggers - Jan 10, 2007
- IVAW Goes "Oops!" on Winter Soldier... - Jan 13, 2007
- Is IVAW Retreating on Atrocities? - Feb 5, 2008
Back to Obiter Dictum Main.